Well KEWOC has been making progress. Most of the programs down pat already! I'm in charge of War Games which is another victim of the whole campaign to tone down the violence/conflict in the games and storyline. I think eventually we might all have to just sit down and drink tea together for orientation in case any freshmen hurt themselves *eyeroll*
In any case, most days it's 9-5 at the KEWOC room doing paper work/ brainstorming or slacking and playing DesktopD efender on FB which I've recently discovered =P I really hate sitting down all day, so been running at night when there hasn't been training. Trying not to touch the multitude of snacks/sweets in the room as well bleagh.
KEWOC is going for a short holiday on tuesday to Genting/KL! Hopefully this provides a good relief from my hectic schedule.
NUS Indoor competition is this Sat/Sun and I've squeezing in training almost every night for the past few weeks when I don't have KEWOC or when I'm not home helping to unpack. Been busy with the marketing (esp dealing with the ever absent woman from Shiseido, goodness!) and coordinating the pickups and publicity which involves the logo, banner, detail tags, scoresheets and lanyards. I'm so glad I can handle photoshop quite efficiently or I would just die from all the things piled on top of me. Isn't marketing usually team job? Why do I seem to be doing a whole team's work on top of KEWOC? Well finally it's all over and now it's down to the competition area setup in MPSH2 tomorrow.
Shooting wise, I think I just need to remember to be very careful for every shot because I know what to do to get hit a yellow, just that I usually slip up somewhere or am not concentrating on what I have to do during predraw/draw to get it right. Once that's under control I'm hitting yellows alot. Just hope that I'll be able to beat the competition on Saturday. We had trials last week and the week before and my first trial was utterly crappy due to some personal issues I had with Joe the day before. Had to try and refocus completely or I was going to screw up everything. Thankfully I managed to pull myself up and I'm currently the topseat for Novice Female in the club which means I'm shooting both team events for the NUS Challange and Institutional Challange with Xu Cong and May Ching and Xu Cong and Dorcas.
Regarding the move, I have to say that was the worst experience ever. WORD OF WARNING- NEVER USE RODEX MOVERS. The movers were slow and unfocused and the company didn't do their job in applying permission from our new condo to move our stuff in. And our new place has "moving hours" after which no one is allowed to move stuff in so the movers totally missed the deadline and we ended up in our new house with no furniture/food/water. Just as well I had to come back to hall but my family had to sleep on the bare floor with our stuff stuck in transit. Then the company tries to hide their slipup by blaming it on us and demand we pay them our they hold our stuff hostage. Eventually when they DO bring our stuff in, the guys and trucks are called away halfway for another job leaving the rest of our stuff back in our old house. So my mum had to hire ANOTHER mover to move the rest of our stuff before we FINALLY got everything in our new house after 3 DAYS and LOTS MORE MONEY. This is totally unacceptable and I would have sued that company but thankfully I know the LORD tells us to do what is right and he will provide the retribution.
But in anycase, that too is over and what matters now is focusing on getting through tommorrow and prepping myself for competition over the weekend. After that we have our AGM where the new ExCo will be elected and I'm still deliberating over whether to run for President or Vice. Guess I'll have to see after the competition... Wish me luck!
But when I need you
You're almost here
And I know that's not enough
And when I'm with you
I'm close to tears
'cause you're only almost here
11:24 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |