Saturday was Saran's birthday celebration.. Went to Suntec to wait for the rest and get Saran's card where I saw the NUM guy with his family outside the shop I was walking into.. but that's another story altogther.. We had lunch and the cake cutting at someplace next to the fountain =D Set Decor work started today! And I'm so not good at staying awake after meals now.. I just seem to crash after I eat something.. anything.. gah! After our lunch I came back and took a short nap and woke up at after everything was over.. damn I don't know why I'm sleeping so much. I sleep at night, then I sleep somemore during the day! How am I gonna get anything done like this.. o.0 And happy 2nd anniversary sweetie =D
I think I really couldn't care less by the time it came to my Lit exam.. Was just glad to be over and done with that shit..
I probably chiong to hard when it came to studying because towards the end I felt like I was losing momentum.. Just wanted to give up, which oddly enough wasn't something I felt that strongly when I was in NUSHS...
Wednesday, we had an outing to send off Kasper before his flight to Japan! Had dinner in hall, then Jason, Joe, Esther, Kasper & I headed to Holland V for supper.. Kasper had his first Kopitiam Kaya Toast experience and ended up putting too much black sauce in his soft boiled eggs haha! I think he also felt the eggs were a little too raw for his liking.. too much black sauce! =P
Esther is really so cute at times ^^
After that Joe went back to hall for SA duty and we moved on to Coffee Club where in addition to the kopi I had with my kaya toast, I had an iced cappuccino..
I would come to regret this SO MUCH later! After we sent Kasper off in a cab, we went back to hall and Jason, Joe and I went gyming and I played squash all at 2am in the morning.. Skp right to the end of the story and you get a really tired girl who didn't sleep a wink the whole night and spent the morning with a caffeine hangover!
Went out with Kevin for dinner on Thursday.. Wanted to go for Jap but wound up at Billy Bombers at The Cathay for ribs and spring chicken =P I think I can be pretty shameless when it comes to service in restaurants (I think I got that from my mum) but it seems only fair that I should get what I paid for no? I then found out Kevin is also half Peranakan! Or was it one-quarter.. Anyway I think we came to the conclusion that Peranakan women (especially those who are our mothers) are rather spunky and outspoken and on occasion hell raisers >.<> RAWR CAKE!
hee hee ^^
He got caked too XD
and we then decided to go ice skating! They moved to Kallang Leisure Park which is really in the middle of nowhere but it has everything from ice skating, to bowling to a cinema upstairs! Angry Reindeer!
Best-ies <3
Teaching them to skate.. Still trying!
Gee is sneaky ^^
and I crashed..
Sajith made me fall!
After ice skating we had this long debate over where to go watch New Moon because Gee had to head off for work after.. But eventually rain and our hungry selves made a decision to stay indoors..
I like this pic of the guys.. =D Jacob Black!
Glad he likes it <3
T'was a good day! and I'm glad I could use my SLR on an outing =D I realise it's so much easier to take pics with it.. except I have to lug it around, that's the only downside..
Sunday we had our relatives over for dinner! Aunty Fenny is back from London for Christmas and Daddy invited Uncle Richard, Aunty Rosy and Aunty Becca over =D There is alot I could say I guess but sometimes words just aren't really sufficient.. So I'll leave it that dinner was awesome.. Joshua and Sarah came over and Joshua is so cute now!! <3>
8:52 AM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |