Aside from that, I've been up to my neck in scholarship applications cus writing personal statements is so gosh darn difficult since I'm like in a holiday mood now >.<
Been lots of drama going on at my store.. I think I've been too caught up in it after I got involved in the whole thing. I got my first warning letter after 3 years of a clean record all for opening the safe to get coins for the petty cash! Technically it is my fault since technically only the manager can do that but having worked here so long, my past managers tended to bend the rules a little..
Unfortunately my new manager is both inexperienced and unprofessional. She is also very self serving and backstabs other people to protect herself. At first I thought I was the only one who noticed this, but after news of my warning letter spread, my colleagues started confiding all their woes about this new manager and it seems every single person in my store doesn't like working with her. Some find that she seems to be keen on climbing the corporate ladder at all costs.. Some find her attitude toward work to be less then professional and up to standards. In any case, she has effectively lost any smidgeon of respect I had for her as my manager. Not only has she gotten on my nerves every time I work with her due to her inability (or unwillingness) to multitask and pull her weight around the store, she also steps all over people in order to save her own skin.
Therefore, with nothing to lose I have taken a silent stand against her. I leave exactly when I'm supposed to end work and I don't stay back to help with the rest of the lunch crowd (I leave her to scramble and handle it herself). When my boss came to check on the store, I purposely made sure everything that she had overlooked was immediately apparent (which she got a huge scolding for, she got real stressed ou after that :P ) and I intend to keep on doing so because everything I'm doing is perfectly legal, I'm not breaking any rules! So there is nothing she can do to stop me ^^
So all that ongoing drama aside, Gee's 21st bday is on the 7th! We couldn't think of a suitable gift for him so one day while we were wandering around raffles city shopping centre, we were looking at the directory for shops we could buy a present from. I jokingly pointed at the Calvin Klein underwear store which turned out to be a wild but pretty good idea since it turns out to be one of the things he wants =P
So having to block my ears while they were discussing the more intimate details of the gift, we all finally settled on it and we're getting Gee a pair of CK briefs for his 21st! Hahahaha! I can't wait to see the look on his face XD
So in addition, we also got him a ring engraved with a message from us and a cake and lunch tmr!
I've started on compiling a portfolio of my works, so I had to get my photos printed out. It cost me a bomb >.< In total I will spend more then $100 getting this portfolio together! If it wasn't for the fact that it's for a job interview and that it would be useful later, I wouldn't dream of doing this T.T
Also thinking of getting an SLR.. The Canon 450D or 1000D are some of the few I'm looking at currently.. I don't even know if I can spare that kind of money at the moment..
LONDON IN 18 DAYS!!! I so can't wait!!
We're going to london, then heading up to Stoke-on-Trent and Alton Towers (whee!)
For the first time, I'm actively planning this whole trip since its our first major trip since I re-entered school (I'm so dying to have a major holiday >.<)
11:35 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |