Firstly, HAPPY 20th CHI!!!
My darling ex-rommie finally hit adulthood! (sort of haha) Wish you a blessed b'day and lots of love *muacks!*
gosh this means I'm going to be 20 soon... *eeps*
Had the last outing with the guys before they enlisted..
Met up with Ernest, Lynn and Kenwei at school for a short visit before we headed over to Vivo for lunch. I had to buy everyone lunch cus I was late to meet up with them =P I figured since it was the "last" time we'd all be out I'll be a good sport haha. We joined Eugene in Vivo and wandered around till we settled on "The Mussel Guys" for a pasta lunch. The whole time the conversation consisted of "my biceps, your biceps and our biceps!" and "why do my muscles go flaccid after a day of working out?" hahahah typical *eyeroll* After lunch, it was to Sentosa! Eugene, Lynn and I went to the Southernmost Point of Asia where the view (of the cargo ships) is pretty fantastic.. We went luging (second time for me!!!) where Lynn lost her slipper! hahaha I guess she was too excited
When we got back to the beach, we found Kenwei digging a hole and that started the whole playing-with-sand thing.. we covered Karyen in a fake sand body and then dug a bigger hole to fit her entirely! In the end she really couldn't even get out =P We should have left her and come back after dinner hahaha
Then we all went cycling from one point of Sentosa to another to take pictures at the Merlion and at the Siloso sculpture..
When we got back to Vivo, we met up with Kenwei's cousins and Jono and Lip Tong for dinner at Akashi.. Then dessert at Thai Express!! I really love the fritters and coconut ice cream =P
In any case, I finally met Saran and Gee, Bryine's roommates on friday before tkd class.. They are really a fun lot when I can understand them ^^
Went to watch Yes Man (which is way sick and slightly funny haha) I didn't realise the female lead was Zooey Deschanel =P and she has such a close resemblance to Katy Perry... but I guess I'm not the first to notice that..
Had tkd grading this Sunday.. The thing I hate about the grading times is that they are never fixed.. I arrived at the time my coach told me to and ended up being one of the latecomers for my belt >.< Sheesh!
Monday was my last day of attachement to Lido. It was a good two weeks I'll admit.. I got plenty of hours and hunger pangs from eating so late after the lunch rush. Good thing was that beside us was Pasta Mania and Bubble Tea! =P Now that I'm back in OH I miss my bubble tea =(
I'm still wondering if I should transfer.. Apparently I'm in high demand on either side since I can do the morning shift..
Met Bryine and Co. for pool and dinner after that.. The number of stares I got from people on the street was incredible haha.. it must have looked really odd for me to be walking with them XD but I'm glad I'm fitting in nicely.. Guess this is what happens when you have a large group of guy friends in school to begin with.. All the guy talk is normal for me now ^^
Bryine reminds me of Jacob and in a more complete way then he'd like to admit..
Daniel's back in town.. AGAIN.. and he wants to meet up.. tsk... I don't really feel like it but something tells me that I should.. How? Should or shouldn't I?
I know what BB would say "Go For It!" if he saw this haha
12:00 AM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |