2nd Dec:
I started work again.. I found out that Alson didn't give me a single hour the next week! I think that the company is really going too far this time.. I mean some of the other part timers only got 8 hours in ONE WEEK! That's the kind of hours you get in one day! How are they supposed to pay their school fees?? They even cut down the number of store hours, which means outlets like the one in Cine close much earlier now..
I think they're really pushing all of us to the limit this time.. I can imagine if the whole lot of us quit at the same time.. that might really make them realise that they can't get away with this.. I think I'll just hold another job on the side if this situation continues..
My outlet doesn't seem to have changed much.. The first day back and I get hit on twice in the first 2 hours of work..
I really... and I mean REALLY like the look on these guys faces when they realise how old I am.. its usually like the bomb I drop when I really need them to go away..
Of the 2 new promotions.. the seafood is not exactly exciting and the tandoori is downright awful.. well in my opinion at least.. tastes nothing like the tandoori I know of.. the seafood is basically crab stick meat and mayo, so if you like that sort of thing then knock yourself out ^^ I will personally stick to my beloved roast beef haha
3rd Dec:
Met Kevin for lunch.. We went to this place called Uluru Aussie Bar and Steakhouse which really is quite ulu ^^ The set lunch for $15 is a pretty good deal actually but the dessert is overpriced in my opinion.. the place had this really funky Christmas decoration.. it looked like this really fantastic winding tree trunk with all sorts of pretty ornaments hanging off it.. I'll post the pictures some time..
After lunch we headed to Marina Square for a pool match.. I haven't actually played there since the first time I learnt to play! I was actually quite unfamiliar with the size and type of table so I lost quite a bit.. =( I'm not usually that lousy!! haha
After pool we watch Madagascar 2 which was actually a little funnier then I expected ^^ I kinda thought the soundtrack sounded familiar only to discover it was by Hans Zimmer -.-" I should have known..
Had a drink at Starbucks before we headed home.. apparently he and I live on opp ends of the same bus line.. wow I never knew.. We met Yam somewhere along they way but I got off pretty soon after that so didn't really get a chance to chat..
4th Dec:
Returned the convocation gown to Mdm Choo.. Her house is seriously in the middle of nowhere! I had to ask the cab driver to wait so that I could take the same cab out of the winding maze of houses..
I was supposed to meet Lynn, Kenwei, Ernest at PS for lunch and amusingly enough they had all made a bet as to HOW LATE I'd be.. ^^" Ok ok I get it already.. punctuality isn't one of my strong points XD
Jonwei was apparently tagging along and Mikel joined us after lunch..
I think I really need work at Para Para and DDR.. I remember Kenwei used to be really good at it some time in Yr 3.. Luckily he was able to keep me alive haha! Lynn was just really reluctant to try the games ( real monkey la ^^ )
We pooled for like 3 hours straight.. that was fun ^^ I think the table really makes the difference in how well I can play.. hmm
Probably gonna be the last time we all see Mikel before he enlists on the 12th..
7th Dec:
After church my brother and I had lunch as Sakae Sushi.. Something really awful happened while I was eating sashimi.. The gel pack that they freeze and put under the sashimi had broken so when I was eating the last piece, I noticed the gel had leaked out of the pack >.<
I was really so grossed out but I don't think I touched it while I was eating and the manager took it off our bill so I guess it turned out ok in the end..
Then while we were heading to Wisma, I was stopped along the way by this woman who handed me her card and asked me if I was interested in becoming a model.. At first I didn't understand what she wanted because I assumed she was selling or promoting something but then she gave me her card and when she started to talk more slowly and asked me for my contacts only then did I realise what was going on >.< But I decided to decline anyway so ohwell..
We got tickets to the Nutcracker ballet for christmas! <3 It's been a while since we went for a ballet ^^
Been bumming around on lately.. finally applied to NUS and I managed to mail out my documents today.. I got my early X'mas present! <3 Some of you might be seeing it soon haha
11:35 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |