Dec 1st 2008
Convocation! We're finally graduating!!
Already pinned my gown for the photoshoot the day before so I just had to throw on my gown on the day itself.. Spent the time before the photo taking session just walking around and taking pics with my family
After robing and the photo taking session, we made our entrance and were seated in the auditorium while waiting for the GOH.
Prof Lai! Our first principal!
Receiving my diploma from the Minister of Education Dr Ng Eng Hen


Me and Mr Wong, the Boarding Master!
Eugenie, Ms Wu and I! Research Project Mentor =)
Me and Ms Ching!
Dinh, Kim and Tue! Hostel juniors.. ^^
Mr Handsome and Ms Sexy hahaha
Mr Syed made this for me for graduation! <3 it's relly quite nice! By a master porter whats more XD
Now that it's all been said and done.. I'm really beginning to feel like I'm missing a part of myself.. I think Slackernerny really nailed the way I feel right here ^^
Now What?
I kinda wish Mr Tham was around to see us graduate though..
I'll miss the campus most of all considering it's been my home for the last 3 years...
I'm gonna miss my abalone! hahaha
I'm going to miss not having to worry about what to wear to school!
I'm going to miss that stupid little drain near the teacher's room that becomes a fountain every time it rains..
I'm going to miss knowing who to hate and who to like =P
I'm going to miss the chicken rice stall! I'm going to miss those times we spend cooped up in our hostel rooms studying for exams...
I'm going to miss moving from class to class and I'm going to miss not paying attention in class when it gets real boring (oops =P )
I'm going to miss writing stupid messages on each others notes and gossiping about our classmates at lunchtime ^^
I'm going to miss the teachers (some at least) and I'm going to miss the pioneer batch of students even though I may not have gotten to know some of you really well.. (haha but you can't say I didn't try in Year 3 XP)
The Class of 2008, Ever Ever After!
10:54 AM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |