So after basically a whole day I came up with a new design. I'm actually not supposed to do this but I took a picture of the models I made, just because I'm really proud of my work.. however simple it my be ^^
Considering that I've never done model building before I hope this wasn't too bad an attempt.
This is the model of the original design of the staircase. All along the sides is actually supposed to be closed of by railings leaving only a small access point at the tip.
This is what I'm proposing..
I did this because if you look at the plans on the board, they placed a basketball and street soccer court just in front and inevitably, the staircase will be used as a makeshift stadium so I opened up the stairs so that people who sit to watch wouldn't necessarily be obstructing traffic.
I know that the models look really terrible =S but they're supposed to be rough models (apparently there are 2 kinds, the rough and the ones that they put like all the fake trees and people in ^^)
Up until now, I hadn't really interacted with the Director much and after today I find that he likes to challenge people at every opportunity. And I don't mean the inspirational kind of challenging, I mean the provoking kind of challenging. I now realise why everyone likes the second team leader better because in comparison, the other one is a whole lot less stressful to deal with and is so soft spoken. The Director likes to keep everyone on their toes and push people's buttons with every interaction, and he does all this with a mocking smile.. My dad thinks that he does it to push the productivity level but I'm not too sure yet.
Several observations I've made so far:
1. You can work in the same firm for 5 years and still never really meet or know people from the other departments/design teams. That's how much we stick to our own team and never mix.
2. The teams rarely help each other out and any help anyone gives seems to pique every one's suspicions as to why they are being so nice..
3. When people get promoted, they send all the departments cake =P
Apparently, my architect is resigning to spend some time back in KL.. that was pretty unexpected! (can anyone say yay?)
I'm sorry, I know its terrible but it really was unbearable working with her =(
BIO and SS CHEM common test!!! ahhh!
Brothers are the perfect partners in crime ^^
3:56 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |