I'm so stumped by this scape design!! I just can't seem to do smth that fits the overall shape of the building! W.K was quite nice and showed me articles on architects and their designs and was trying to aid me in the thought process of putting design down to paper.. still working at it I guess..
Yes so since someone has been bugging me for a wish list.. I've finally put up one!
Sunday was really fun.. had Mummy all to myself because she finally had her off day! We went to Shimbashi Soba!! <3 I really love that place.. but somehow that day the food seemed really rich and a little too salty.. maybe I've been eating too much bland stuff lately! haha but before that we went to Canele to check out the cakes and I didn't even realise that Boaz was behind the couner until he came out and walked right up to us! I was so shocked when I recognized him that I actually said "oh my god" pretty loudly... oops ^^ so embarrassing =P
Went shopping for a new wallet.. (the old one er.. spoiled rmbr ^^) In any case, I love my new wallet! <3 gonna try to put my Hermes keychain on it soon..
Finally tried out the food at the Coffee Club.. Their shepherd's pie is yummy! =P I also came to the conclusion that even though their prices are similar to the Coppenhagen Tea room one level down, the ambience makes a whole lot of difference to how exclusive it feels..
I'm quite pleased with my Chem and Bio tests! ^^ but the Chem quiz today was so sneaky!! I mean tetramethylsilane!! I never even saw it coming! *sobs* so wasted >.<
Gah the library is so darn noisy.. Telling them to keep quiet makes no difference! One day I'm going to start throwing people out..
9:20 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |