Omg I'm SO GROSSED OUT!!!! *shiver*
Work today was good.. I didn't have black footprints!! Kinda missed seeing whoever is left of the original crew..
Mr Creepy came back but I managed to look very preoccupied in the kitchen preparing food and not have to go out and serve him..My brother saw him on a bus with a woman so I bet he's gotten a girlfriend already.. good for me XD
I think the store looks best during a shift run only by women.. I mean everything is SPOTLESS!! Cleaner then I've seen it in a while.. <3
Someone had a day off and came back today to visit.. I think there really is no hope for that one.. he's so weird (like someone in school) And then Bryine told me something and I'm officially grossed and weirded out!!! So DISGUSTING!!! I can't take it man.. and to imagine I might have to share my shift with him >.< ewww
20/05/08
Today was the first day of SIMC.. Doing photog duty during the opening ceremony was fine but then running around during the school tour and stupid AMAZING RACE as the attached photographer was pure TORTURE! Today was like the HOTTEST day of the year!! To make it worse, the SLOs get $5 for dinner at the end of the day and we photographers get... NOTHING! I mean how unfair is that? We ran around all day just like the SLOs so why should we not get $5 for dinner at the end of the day??? I think it's a great oversight on the part of the organizers of each committee to not consider this.. I'm just glad my group's teacher in charge was nice enough to pass us whatever little was left of the money for the group..
I must say that I'm also greatly disappointed in the standard of the posters from the school's from our country.. namely ACSI. They had pieces of paper stuck all over onto a board and didn't even bother to print out a proper poster! Shameful! Even the foreigners did better..
Something funny did happen though.. Our SLO is a total Ah Lian and every time we got a new clue, she'd shout out to the rest of the group in her Ah Lian voice and the WHOLE MRT knew where we were going! Then at Doby Ghaut, she was complaining in Singlish about how the travellator was a total waste of money. Then my friend asked one of the participants from America if she understood what she(AhLian) just said and the participant suddenly looked at us and said "Oh, was she speaking in English!?" then this Singaporean lady near us burst into laughter hahahahahahaha! I think this totally speaks for itself!
Another thing that struck me was how differently we view the term "emo"
I guess to us emo is a little angsty or perhaps more being more emotional or pensive... but when Marianne asked one of the guys in our group why he looked so emo, he vehemently denied it " I don't look emo! Don't say things like that man!.. " I guess his defensive reaction to being labelled emo made me realize that in school, we use the term emo rather broadly and does not share the same detrimental social effect of being labelled emo as other societies..
1:09 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |