The class cube I made for my mentor group last year finally got bisk-fired this year so yeah.. The class started rolling them around on the tables =)
I finally figured out that he reads my blog.. Bravo you..
Anyway reading days have been a real trial so far. Been spending whole days just parked in front of my desk just studying. I was quite surprised my butt hadn't stuck to the seat by now..
Managed to play a bit of pool and started doodling on my hand during the breaks..
Anyway Bio, Calc and Stats is over and there's just ArtHist left... I think I shouldn't talk about the papers until I get them back.. don't really want to speculate..
We found out Pinky died over last weekend.. I'm not sure if it's due to the glass slide but she's missing a feeler so she could have bled to death.. In any case, we preserved the body and salvaged the shell..


I think it's really pretty but it has a little too much pink for my liking ^^
Anyway today we put slides into all the abalone.. A rather tedious process but we eventually cooked up a way to make the whole process a lot faster and not stress out the poor dears too much..
Pic of the week:
Got it off Lynn's blog.. I'm a sucker for these things really ^^ :
ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Fell down while swinging around the flag pole in pri sch..
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
5:12am
WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
More Trim!
HOW TALL ARE YOU?
168
DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Nope =)
DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Only after watching a creepy movie..
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?
Eau des Marveilles from Hermes! but I like Boss Femme too <3
WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I like brunettes.. eye colour doesn't matter ;)
WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
I seriously don't spend my free time thinking about this..
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
CHEESE
DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
Lol if you knew me well enough you wouldn't need to ask this qns ^^
WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
I might.. because falling in love doesn't necessarily mean I'd enter a relationship..
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Allow them to be involved in your life..
WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
When ppl ask me what annoys me ^^ Naw.. but there really are too many to list out..
YOUR WEAKNESSES?
control freak?
MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Lol yeah LOTS thanks to the location of my store outlet ^^
HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Well I have what feels like a surgery scar under my right ear but my parents tell me nothing happened there.. I wonder.. ^.< hmmm
HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yeah
WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
A surprise outing
HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
2! One girl and one boy..
WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The prophetess Deborah and Hadassah who is also known as Esther, both from the Bible
DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Er not really.. I'm usually too busy looking..
WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Amway
DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Only when I take care to write neatly..
HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I play tennis.. or I beat up the dude.. hahaha up to you to figure out which is true ^^
WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
HOSTEL!! <3
LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Ice Lime Tea
THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?
Hair
FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
September ^^
LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Ben Hur! Was a tribute to Charlton Heston.. So sad he passed away..
FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Christmas!
PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
I used to play the piano a little..
KISSES OR HUGS?
Both! <3
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
My ArtHist textbook.. >.< gah exams!
One a side note.. this is the second time that a Macs guy has gotten hold of my number.. I should stop ordering Macs. *eyeroll*
Seeing the coded PM on Mikel's nick made me dig up somebody's old coded blog post.. I finally figured out how to decode it.. Pretty interesting what it said..
5:31 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |