Bryine told me the new manager looks like a trainee and I can't believe I got fooled too.. I mean I went there to eat on Sunday and actually DID mistake him for a trainee.. oh my ^^ In any case most of the people I used to work with have left already which is sad.. thankfully only a handful are left which means it won't be so weird when I go back.. and yes I'm STILL the only GIRL.. what else is new *eyeroll*..
In any case I haven't even confirmed my schedule with my manager and my colleagues are already clamoring to confirm the rumour that I'm coming back to work =D
gosh I wanna relive the fun times..
Was halfway through my meal with my parents that Sunday when the creepy looking guy from last time had his regular meal there too.. took me a min to recognize him and I think he kinda figured I was the girl from behind the counter but couldn't be sure, well that is until I cleared my parent's trays and he instantly sat up and tried to make eye contact... he seriously looks creepy ok >.< I'm quite glad I had Daddy there..
"Cold turkey" a few days ago..gah! and I was just getting it under control.. I know what caused it and I have to try not to let it happen again =P
Alright so recap of hol hmwk:
Type out speech 4
Plan final speech
Stats Assnt
2000 word Art Essay
Stats Test
When you think about it, life now is busy, crazy and stressful... but fun. I think we'll look back at these times and smile because life would be much simpler now then it will be later.. So right now I'm trying really hard to relish every moment-good or bad- lest all this flies right by me in a flash and I never stopped to live in the moment. I think several people would have realized that I've suddenly developed this philosophical point of view (esp Abu XD ) due to being hit by the realization that I'm going to be 20 in a few years. Suddenly I feel like I need to live slowly and take time to remember things as they are now. I think the thought of crossing the 20 age mark frightens me somewhat because it feels like time is running out for me to do so many things and I can't help but think that once you cross the 20 mark, certain things change irrevocably.
Most people have told me that 20 is just the start.. but I feel like 20 is the end- the end to a period of time which I don't think I've just about finished living out yet. It's kinda ironic because anyone who knows me well enough would know that I've never been one to try and grow up too quickly..
Never mind.. it's just one of the many random things that go through my head..
Life is a highway
I wanna drive it all night long
9:43 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |