The math was just.... a waste of time, but it got kinda hard to keep my focus on the English parts being tired/hungry/easily distracted after sitting at the table for 3+ hours.. Ernest, Ngoc Phuong and Daniel were in the same test centre as I was. Chi and Abu both went to Starhub centre.
But anyway after the SAT I met up with Chi again and her friend hot but short =P and we wandered around Orchard for a bit. We had the crepe+fruit+cream thing they were selling @ Talking Hall of Taka.. so yummy!! hahaha
Sunday, Mum had her off day and we went to eat at the soba place in Paragon after church... deeeelicious =P
Managed to get a few things done as well, but at least I got to spend a full day with her and my bro XD
Yesterday for some reason I was tired out of my mind.. I didn't even feel up to going to the gym with kenwei and I went back to my room and slept from 6pm to 7am the next morning.. Gosh huh? Monday and Tuesdays are like the Math and Art days respectively.. and the drag on for so loooooooooooooooong.. *snooze*
Today was relatively more fun. The bio prac had some interesting specimens..
A sea star..
The Monarch and Viceroy butterfly..
The Blue malayan coral snake..
The Atlas moth
A seahorse^^
Me fooling around with the seahorse XD I didn't actually kiss it ^^
The Porcupine fish
Smiling fugu! =D
I forgot what these are ^^
The changeable lizard..
and last but not least.. ms koh's pet hermit crab... it's so CUTE!!! just look at those cute eyes ^^
There were lots more but these were all I had time to shoot =D
The art field trip today to the National Museum was quite nice I think. They brought down 130 pieces of Greek sculpture from the Louvre.. but mostly obscure pieces that help us piece together what life was like for them back then. We saw Mr Yang's work in SMU (which rocks btw ^^) and then Ms Ching treated us to kaya toast @ this cafe in SMU which is really NICE (I even bought myself seconds =P) and which I will definitely revisit XD
Me, Karyen and the rest of the teachers all headed back for school and spent the bus ride cracking jokes and laughing our heads of until the bus driver stopped to check on us to see if we were drunk hahahaha
Ok this shows that some teachers do know how to have fun =D
And today someone asked me..
"hey deborah, wanna go play CS on Vday?"
"who else is going?"
"lots of people.. you and me"
Please tell me this is a joke XD hahahahahahaha cus I really cracked up after that!
.... and I need more miso =P ....
12:18 AM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |