Random thingy..
01.What does your shout out mean?
Referring to Second guy.. *headshake*
02. What does your default photo mean?
My love for tennis! <3
03. Who is the first person on your top 6?
God!
04. What's your current status?
Single and trying not to look ^^
05. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Gio tee and skirt
06. What's your current problem?
Lack of sleep, having to wake up early to go to work and fending off buggers!
07. Do you have a date on this fine day?
I went to watch National Treasure!
08. What makes you the happiest?
Family
09. Have you ever met anyone from friendster?
Yeah.. quite a few..
10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Erm.. chatting.. blog hopping ^^
11. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be
Not eating so much when I was a kid >.<
12. What are your nervous habits?
I chew my nails.. or I chew my lip..
13. Ever had a near death experience?
Yeah! I fell down in the middle of the road while jaywalking in the midst of oncoming traffic.. :O
14. Name an obvious asset you have?
This sounds like the kind of sick thing BB would ask.. hmm my obvious asset would be my personality?
15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your mind right now?
This song I heard in the cinema before the movie started that I can't identify!!! >.<
16. Any celeb you would marry?
I'm sorry for being boring but no. XD
17. Who will cut and paste this first?
Anyone bored enough?
18. Name someone with the same birthday as you
Asha!!
19. Do you have a crush on someone?
My eyes wanders thats all ^^
20. Have you ever vandalized someones private property?
No, you see I'm a good girl.. I would never vandalize! If I disliked you enough I would just throw it away ^^
21. Have you ever been dumped?
Nope..
22. Have you ever sung in front of a large group?
Erm only in front of 3 ppl at the most?
23. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Height XD
24. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Ice Blended Mocha
25. What does your 4th text message you sent say?
*hunts around for phone..* "Went to church this morning.."
26. What does your last received text say?
"I got stomach pains today. Grace says I'm pregnant. hahaha" .. and this is from a guy o.0
27. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
No.. I can barely summon enough courage to prick my finger for a bio practical..
28. Say something totally random about you?
I positively detest walking over grille covered drains..
29. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
I don't think so ^^
30. Do you do karaoke?
Bleagh.. no..
31. Do you listen to System of a Down?
o.0 No
32. What is the closest thing to you?
My underwear.. nahahahaha!
33. Do you have anything pierced?
Ew no...
34. Do you eat fish?
Salmon!
35. Do you like pain?
Would you like a knuckle sandwich? >:D
36.Do you like to shop?
Window shopping!
37. Whose bed did you last sleep in?
Oooh scandalous ;) Nah my own..
38. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
X'mas prezzies..
39. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My Mum..
40. What is the background on your desktop?
Snoopy <3
(where's qns 41 and 42?)
43. Do you have any weird relatives?
Quite a few.. Reunions never cease to amuse me ^^
44. What was the last movie you watched?
National Treasure!
45. What was the last book you read?
God Emperor of Dune
47. What is your favorite mall to shop at?
I shop in Orchard in general
48. recent pair of shoes/slippers you bought?
Ripple flip flops..
49. What song are you listening to?
The Way I Are-Timbaland
50. Whats your favorite thing on display in your room?
My shelf full of my knick knacks..
-fin-
Man I bought alot of stuff this past few days.. Managed to find presents for the crazy sibling pair.. bought that handbag I've been eyeing, a new skirt and belt chain and I think a few more things that have slipped my mind..
Well at least I have a small income XD
I wonder how Alexander is doing.. I think he's got something troubling him..
My mum got free tickets! So today my family and I went to catch National Treasure! Well it isn't something I would have gone to see usually since I don't really like Nicholas Cage but it turned out to be surprisingly good..
Today I finally realised that the visiting family to my church is actually the one that introduced my parents to each other.. Interesting.. I also wonder if Jack's mum notices her son seems to leave service at the same time I do almost every week.. I can almost count the number of minutes it take after I leave the room before he comes out too. Fishy... o.O
Ooh I found this on Chern Harn's blog.. This was the day the ST ppl went out for dinner!
Tanya+Me
10:24 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |