I posted for wednesday before tuesday ('',)v
Anyway, I was on standby and had seriously nothing to do with my day. Incidentally I've also never been to Sentosa (Gasp! Horror! Shock!).. yeah but anyway made plans with Gen to go cycling, and somehow the weather was fine before we got there but 5 mins after getting the bikes, it starts to rain! >.< I tell you I've been jinxed. Stopped over at the Luge station to wait out the rain and so at Gen's insistence, we went luging after the rain subsided.. Man it's damn fun! Although the rain kinda made everything wet so it was pretty disgusting on the skyride on the way up. The slope turned out not to be as steep as we thought but I still managed to speed down the track.. I didn't know poor Gen is afraid of heights! muahahaha!
FunFunFun!! Although my all time favourite would have to be roller coasters <3
Being the idiots we are, we still managed to have ice cream and waffles even though it was cold and rainy. Actually I think it was just an excuse for Gen to ogle at the guys trying to surf further down the beach ^^
Wandered around the island some more trying to find stuff to do that didn't cost us although the incessant drizzle made us decide to just head back to Vivo.
Another thing I've never done is eat at Carls Jr. First of all that place looks really unhealthy.. I'm not surprised why many Americans are so overweight.. Even Macs isn't that bad.. But Gen promised to share half a meal with me so I relented =) The food tastes pretty good, but I'm not about to go back for a while ^^ Went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks and I tell you... THEODORE IS SO CUTE!!!!
(O^.^O) He and his fat cheeks! And his cute voice!!! AHHHH!!! so KAWAIIIIII!!!!
Ok ok back to reality..
Today went shopping to get some stuff done before the spa thing with my mum. It was excellent! I feel thoroughly prodded and kneaded and I smell so nice ^^ mmmmm so worth my money.. ay but my pocket is now totally burnt off after paying for her and me..
My grandfather held a dinner today because his wife supposedly struck a 7,000 lottery... No comment.. But it was good to see Aunty Fenny again! She flew in from London and the good news is, she's finally given up smoking!!! Oh My God, am I pleased!! I can't believe she finally managed to do it! My brother and I have been trying to get her to quit for as long as I can remember. We even went as far as stealing her cigarettes and hiding them when we were younger ^^
Anyway I finally decided that my 2 years will be officially over on Dec 2008. Was deliberating about the exact month but I guess I should go back to the time I was referring to when I set it. (and I know BB will find something to say about this ^^ )
10:06 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |