LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
name: Deborah
birth date: 10 Sept
current status: single
hair colour: dark brown
righty or lefty: righty
LAYERTWO: ON THE INSIDE
your heritage: chinese peranakan, teochew/cantonese?
your fears: losing those I love..
your weakness: tendency to be too forgiving..
your perfect pizza: Beef and an assortment of things I like.. No green peppers,onions or chillis!
LAYER THREE:YESTERDAY,TODAY,TOMORROW
your thoughts first waking up: Chem Exam!
your bedtime: past midnight usually..
your most missed memory: I have a few ^^
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK
pepsi or coke: coke
mcdonald's or burger king: burger king
single or group dates: I don't mind either..
adidas or nike: as long as they look good ^^
lipton tea or nestea: lipton
chocolate or vanilla: depends on what the flavour is for =)
cappuccino or coffee: fine with both..
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
smoke: I positively detest it..
take a shower: duh?
have a crush: plenty ^^
think you've been in love: yeah.. although you grow out of it sometimes..
like school: I'm enjoying it while I can..
want to get married: eventually...
believe in yourself: of course XD
think you're a health freak: well to a certain extent..
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
drank alcohol: umm guess not..
gone to the mall: only just..
been on stage: yeah
eaten sushi: haha are you kidding me??
been dumped: nope
dyed your hair: nope but the ends of my hair tend to look a lighter shade.. weird..
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
played a stripping game: haha never had the chance..
changed who you were to fit in: perhaps little aspects here and there.. but I'm still the same overall..
LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD
age your hoping to be married: haha it'll come along when it comes along..
LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY
best eye color: Green
best hair color: brown.. I'm a sucker for brown hair ;)
short or long hair: not too short.. a nice head full of hair is nice ^^
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 MINUTE AGO: shower
1 HOUR AGO: watching a movie
1 WEEK AGO: studying for exams
1 YEAR AGO: about the same thing haha
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE
I LOVE: SOBA! hahaha
I FEEL: withdrawal symptoms! ok really? relieved exams are over.. exhausted from it all..
I HATE: quite a few things..
I HIDE: in my thoughts when I need a little time to myself..
I MISS: my mum being a stay-at-home mum..
I NEED: more time..
Yesterday was a blast! hahahahaha
The day before chem ended I was feeling to sick of the exams that Chi and I decided to go for a movie marathon.. yes you read that right ^^
So yesterday we went to Vivo and caught Stardust, which I must say is a pretty nice movie.. better then I expected. We came to the conclusion that the haircut makes a HUGE difference in how hot a guy looks haha and Claire Danes somehow got uglier over the years.. even Michelle Pfeiffer looked better!
Then we came out, and went back in the watch The Seeker.. not a bad movie but I feel that it could have been done so much better. Compared to Stardust.. it didn't hold my attention as well as the previous one... But the signs do look so nice though.. I could imagine a collector's edition of those..
So we were on the way out to buy tickets for a third movie.. but then we ended up sneaking off in the direction of the other theatres and randomly picked Theatre 8 which was showing ___________... haha you gotta ask me to find out what we watched! hahahahahaha I so can't believe that we actually did that! And it so happened that THAT theatre was showing THAT movie.. wow the number 8 must have power.. rofl!
So anyway I got my Dad's 50th b'day present! Which is waaaay more ex then what I usually spend on presents.. but ohwell... he IS my dad and he's 50! lol somehow all our special birthdays seem to coincide..
Now I just need to find something for my mum ^^
1:31 AM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |