School life
Do you go to highschool, middle school, or college?:
High School
What is your favorite class?: Chem.. but Art too cus I score so high ^^
Who do you hang out with the most in school?:
Depends on who didn't pon that day XD
Do you have any of your friends in your classes?:
Yup
Do you take the bus or do you get driven?:
I walk :P
If you take the bus, where do you sit usually?:
The two rows of seats that face each other..
Do you get detention often?:
ONCE.. because of someone (you know who you are ^^)
Have you ever been in a food fight during lunch?:
Hmm.. not a really big one..
Do you hate your teachers?:
I don't think I've reached that point yet..
Are you an honors student?:
For some of my subjects..
Social life
Whats your favorite place to hang out at?:
I'm not very particular ^^
Do you go to the mall often?
Kind of..
Are you on the computer 24/7?:
My com is usually on 24/7 but I may not be..
Are you on the phone 24/7?:
My parents would kill me once they saw my bill :P
Do you go to parties often?:
Not alot..
What are your hobbies?:
Tennis, Reading, Photography, Designing, Playing com games..
Whats your favorite hobby?:
Hmm hard fight.. sorry ^^
Are you good at it?:
I guess I'm good at most ^^ I read alot though..
Do you listen to music often?
Of course! ^^
Do you have AIM?:
Nope
If so,whats ur sn?:
Refer to above qns XD
Do you gossip?:
Lol when it comes my way hehehe
Do you care more about your social life more than you do about school?:
Hmm I try to strike a balance between the two..
Do you mostly socialize with your friends?:
Who else would I socialize with???
Friendship
Who is your best friend? I don't believe in them.. I have close friends
Which friend calls you the most? hmm we use MSN more..
Which friend IMs you the most?: BB,Lynn,Dan.. a few others but too long to type :P
Which friend understand you the most out of all ur friends? Actually that would have to be my Mum ^^
Which friend is funniest? Abu/BB ^^
Which friend is quiet? I think that would have to be Grace...
Which friend has a temper?: lol BB again..
Which friend is the girliest?: Er... hmm.. not sure..
Which friend cheers you up the most?: Most of my friends can cheer me up quite a bit...
Which friend has the lowest self-esteem?: Now why would I answer this qns? O.o
Which friend is honest?: Lynn
Which friend holds a grudge for a while?: Hmm.. Jing Xuan?
Which friend is flirty?: Lol.. BB!
Which friend is the loudest?: Wow.. seriously I have no idea..
Love life
Do you have a bf/gf?: Not for another 124 odd days ^^
If so, whats their name?: Prince Charming *eyeroll*
If not, are you crushin?: Lol loads..
Do you believe in love?: Yes
Do you believe in love at first sight: Nope
Do you fall for ppl because of their looks?: That helps ^^
Do you hook up with ppl on the Internet?: Lol duh no..
How many bfs/gfs have you had in your entire life?: I have too few fingers ^^
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Nope..
Have you broken a heart?: Erm.. you'd have to ask them?
Have you been cheated on?: Nope..
Have you cheated?: Lol unless you count ogling then no ^^
Do you think sex matters more?: After marriage yeah..
Have you ever made out?: XD ..now wouldn't you like to know ^^
Image
What color is your hair?: Dark Brown
What color are your eyes?: Brown
What kind of clothes do you wear?: Girl's clothes XD
Do you wear make-up?: Nope
Are you punk?: Er?
Are you preppy?: Qu'est ce que c'est??
Are you gangster?: Whu cha lookin at!
Are you goth?: Lol no..
Are you a jock?: I'm a girl ^^
Are you a nerd?: Haha I guess so
Are a head banger?: Nope
Whats your nationality?: Singaporean
Do you have small or big eyes?: Depends if I just woke up ^^
Are you a girl or a boy?: I think I don't need to answer this..
Personality
Do you think your nice?: Only to certain people...
Do you have a bad temper?: I explode sometimes.. yes
Are you helpful?: Depends
Are you depressed often?: Not really.
Do you have attitude?: I try to keep a positive one...
Do you get along with alot of people?: I do try..
Do you hate alot of people?: I think it's progressed into indifference..
Are you flirty?: Haha yeah sometimes.. ^.~
Do you have an ego?: Not as big as BB's
Do you pick on people you don't know?: That's just not worth my time..
The Enchanted Garden is nice.. :)
9:19 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |