I bought a new com pouch! Although the wire pouch still eludes me. Darn that junior! *slaps imaginary image of person who stole my pouch*
Sim Lim is not a funny place to be at night.. lots of weird guys hanging around.. this is one time my normal face comes in handy ^^ I look so fierce and unfriendly that they stay away from me XD
Anyway, everyone seems to be on facebook now.. goodness, when I joined there was only Chi, Zhao Ye, Yam and a few of my juniors. Wahaha I have 2000+ munny now!!! :P
Tawny rocks ^^
Guess where!
Haha yeah in my dorm room! The art department had my work reprinted because it had minor faults so I get to keep the first one! Whee! No where else to hang it, so it's hanging on my wall!
My house is now so.. white... =) the kind of white that you find in those condo advertisements.. yeah.. so airy and..... white XD the smell of the renovation still lingers though. Still trying to get used to our new front door.
Trying to plan the cluster outing is troublesome. Well at least now I think I've finally got it settled (unless god forbid something else crops up)
Random quiz:
4 weird things about yourself
#1. I don't like walking over covered drains. Especially those with the grille cover.
#2. I love SOBA! ^^
#3. I have a fear of heights only when I'm not safely secured to something. I can even get dizzy walking next to the edge of a balcony in a shopping centre.
#4. I'm slightly pyromaniac
4 names people call you
#1. Debz
#2. Oinkums
#3. Chao babi!
#4. Deborah?
4 most important dates in your life
#1. My birthday, family birthdays
#2. Exam day =P
#3. February 28 1963
#4. September 28 2005
4 people who mean the most to you
#1. God (does that count?)
#2. Dad
#3. Mum
#4. Brother
4 things you did recently
#1. Bought my new com pouch
#2. Bought BB's present
#3. Went shopping over the weekend
#4. Framed my work for the NUS exhibition *glee!*
4 ways to be happy
#1. Hang out with my family
#2. Hang out with friends
#3. Curl up with a good book and good food!
#4. Being single when you want to be (whew!)
4 people in your past you miss
#1. Nathaniel and Hannah. Grew up with them although their mum never really wanted us to mix. Now because of certain circumstances I never see them anymore..
#2. IOS buddies. Those REALLY were the good old days when we did all the talking and laughing and still managed to ace everything the teachers gave us. I want those practicals back!!!
#3. My great-grand mother? I wish for my mum's sake she could have been healthy and alive for a while longer.. My mum really needs someone..
#4. Ilyas. Missed the opportunity to slap him...
4 gifts you'd like to receive
#1. lol look at my wishlist ^^
#2. look at #1
#3. look at #2
#4. ok fine... you?
4 favourite hobbies
#1. Reading
#2. Tennis
#3. Photography
#4. Shopping =D
4 places you want to go to for a holiday
#1. Now? London any day!
#2. I wouldn't mind LA again
#3. Australia again would be nice too..
#4. France? again? lol.. dunno same 'ol places I guess =P
4 of your favourite cartoon characters
#1. Tom and Jerry
#2. Bugs Bunny
#3. SNOOPY!
#4. ah have no ahdea whu ehlse te pick.
4 boy/girl names for your child
Male:
Duncan(always thought that was a sexy name ;)
Ethan
Aidan
Ian
Female:
Zoe
Tatiana
Jacqueline/Jordan
Hadassah (hey.. I happen to like it =D )
4 favourite drinks
#1. Water
#2. Apple juice
#3. Milk
#4. Hot chocolate/coffee?
4 things in your bag
#1. My camera
#2. The OTHER camera
#3. My mp3
#4. Handphone
4 favourite colours
#1. Sea blue
#2. Orange
#3. Black
#4. Brown
4 events you're looking forward to
#1. Hostel Formal
#2. NUS exhibition opening
#3. Exams
#4. Next holiday...
9:55 AM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |