There's a lightening storm going on outside the plane, and everytime it flashes, it lights up the sky so marvelously.. I think Italy helped me discover how to overcome my motion sickness. I must say the new SIA plane is cool. Bigger, more spacious, better food and better colour schemes. Yay! =P Daddy brought us caviar before dinner Lol I saw a few envious faces around us. Love flying with Daddy, alot of fun stuff comes out of it.
Apparently Jet landed in S'pore on the night of our departure. Caught a glimpse of them. There was this crazy girl laughing hysterically at every joke one of them made.. Kinda freaked them out haha. Of course they turned up fashionably late. Denise Keller did a good job of killing time *stabs*
Ok back to studying for Chem exam..
Wednesday 20th June 7:00am (Paris)
Yesterday after touchdown we headed to our hotel for a quick nap before going out. Went to the French version of our "science centre". The building was pretty unspectacular but the exhibits were pretty interesting. Travelled around using the metro ( I miss London underground!! )
Went to La Defense where we did some shopping in the mall and took pictures at La Grand Arch. The weather was kinda beastly but it got cooler toward the evening. Mum and Dad bought a birthday cake and my brother and I celebrated our pre-16th and 18th birthday in the hotel room!
The candles turned out to be those relighting ones so we all had a hell of a shock when they came back on after we blew them out hahah!
Quite fun being the only one who can speak french..Had to buy tickets and food and ask for directions.. I feel so pro *smirk*
Thursday 21st June 10:10pm (Paris)
Today was our last day in Paris *cries* Spent the morning at the Notre Dame.
I must say after Italy, all the cathedrals look the same =D Had lunch on a park bench (a family tradition, this is what a holiday should be!) with croissants and ham and boisson cheese that is like 1 euro a box! Damn cheap as compared to $7 over here. Anyway, headed to the Louvre where I finally realised that long museum treks dont quite agree with me.. even in Italy it was the same in the Ufizzi.

I finally got to see the Winged Victory of Samothrace which is..... SO COOL!!!!! AHH!! it's like my all time favourite! To hell with the Mona Lisa =P Saw a numerous other things I learnt about in Art History (This is why I take it ^^) Well we spent almost half the day there, then we headed to the Eiffel Tower.
Took a picture in the middle of the road infront of the "Arch de Triomphe"

There was a really long queue to get to the top of the Eiffel tower, especially since EVERYONE wants to take the lift ^^ My mum was quite pissed at this French guy that was behind me in the queue and was trying to get my attention. She told me about it later, but I was too busy talking to my brother that I didn't even know.. LOL! this IS interesting..
Spent quite alot of time up on the top.. the view is just so good..
What a way to celebrate our birthdays o-(^.^)-o..
3:38 AM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |