Speaking of missing I also missed the interview skills session.. *swears*
My Chem sucks. The last Chem quiz sucked. I can only hope that my Chem Lab grade can pull up my theory.
Padded weaponry has been extremely fun. Too bad there's only one lesson left.
Gah I can't wait to get back my tkd results... double promotion!!
Painted kites for Art class today. Now I have blue and purple dye all over my hands. I look abused or something ^^
Sometimes I wish that I could go back to doing art as a hobby and a stress reliever instead of a subject. Takes out the fun and creativity.
Some people can be so touchy when it comes to friendships. Just because you don't sit at their table or you haven't been around them for a week and they get all upset and feel the friendship is over. Lighten up people. Besides it's not like they have acted any better. *You think I'm ignoring you...I think you're ignoring me* The whole vicious cycle. It's really stupid.
I think my three week fundraising has distanced me a little from everyone. Such a relief to get back down and join the living for a proper lunch and a chat. I suppose that can be partly to blame for that. Even so there are the others that happened so long ago and I still don't know how to explain them.
One thing I like about Chi is that even though she is untidy (very) she usually clears up ultimately. Such a joy to see a clean room ^^
I think I don't come across as a very hardworking person. That's cus whenever anyone sees me, I'm not mugging but instead talking or laughing and joking. It's probably because I picked up my Dad's early morning habit. I study best in the wee hours of the morning and thats when I can finish all my stuff pronto. Of course that means weird sleeping patterns for me. Plus the fact that I only do work best when my mind is set to it. Otherwise nothing gets done and I end up doodling ^^ So seeing me doing Chem AP prep in the library is a rare sight haha. Ok maybe I should force myself to do more work in school heehee
Gah art beckons.. Stupid double test tmr.. Math+Art
9:50 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |