Met some new staff.. esp Darren.. finally someone to really chat with..
Received a new trainee.. hehehe... good for me..
St Patrick's day was a nightmare! Ok I suppose its good business for us AND the pubs, but the flow of customers is never ending! Plus Emily was sick and I filled in for her, which made just me and Serena in the store serving the never ending line of customers.. meh >.<
It was kinda funny because I worked till closing on thursday and by the time I got home, it was past midnight. Then the next morning Serena calls me at 9 asking me if I can work another full day again.. Even though half asleep I was like wtf... Ok ok I suppose it's money.. but I still want my sleep >.<
Went with Kevin to the ACSIB play.. Hung around Holland V for a bit then met up with Darren (who was supposed to bring Estelle >.<) and Jono at ACS itself.. I saw ever so MANY of my old friends who went to ACJC and even some hostelites ^^
I thought I saw Shane, and I spent the entire play deliberating whether I should go and say hi haha. I was kind of hesitant since Shane has a twin, and whaddya know! It was his twin... ohwell..
The play was killer funny.. not bad for the maiden production.. Finally got to meet Shouren.. a little bit of a surprise there.. but not altogether unpleasant.
Kevin showed me around the new campus then we headed back to Holland V. Met Seb along the way and finally persuaded him to come along.. Shouren popped up on the bus so all four of us headed to Burger King for dinner/supper ^^
It was a well needed break.. The guys are hilarious..
Shouren plays tonsil hockey =P
School! and already I fall asleep in the first class of the term.. I'm brilliant aren't I =P
Gah my throat is sore.. good thing I discovered my lozenges..
The student investiture is seriously tiresome.. I wish they would leave the NE ambassadors out of it.. Just invest the bloody student council.. I'd rather be left out of it then have an inconsequential part of it.. that way I could do more constructive things..
Gah so sleepy..
9:15 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |