yeah well cus I've had more important things to do then blog, so I might as well take time off to blog on new yr's eve ^^
quite an eventful 2 weeks. mondays and tuesdays always crammed with tests or quizes though.. (gimme a break)
Ms Ching did a plaster casting demo for us, using lei lei as a model!
so we all did a cast and Theo proceeded to cast his entire leg.. smmaaaarrrt choice.. since plaster tends to stick to hair and theo has hairy legs o.0 but it was kinda cool cus it all came out rather nicely.. with his hair none the worse
Dominic has his mind perpetually in the gutter. Lynn, Ching Pin, me and Dom spent one afternoon in the canteen making sick jokes about "spending last night DOING maths" and "sharpening your PENcIlS before you DO math". yeah well now we know that he has a crush. Dom-"I like a girl.. I think she's quite pretty.. I think Ernest is pretty" *gasps!* ROFL haha.
ohwell but at least we made a rather interesting discovery about CP.
Its actually kinda funny cus I've got people pairing me with Ernest jus cus we talk to each other alot. its funny cus I know who his beloved is ^^ *evil grin*
Anyway Saturday was kinda interesting too because I went out grocery shopping with my bro and mum and we saw this guy from church who we all know only as Aunty-Molly's-Second-Son. haha, my mum commented that he looks so much cuter when he's awake.. hoho! some one's been napping in church. But he IS cute.. just a little short..like Duncan.. so SAD! why can't the guys in church be TALLER! they are all so good looking.. just lack decent height =(
Yay my class got the chem quiz postponed! *does a little dance of joy*.
I must be blur of deaf or stupid because I studied for the same Art test twice in a row only to find out that it had been postponed.. man I AM smart..
Our class lost the singing competition! yay! for once I'm glad that we lost out. At least we did ms tan proud but lost anyway. Everyone except 504 was cheering when they heard they won *sniggers* cus they have to perform again during the CNY programme and the prize is nothing substantial ^^
V-day.. interesting enough. Carissa spent the whole of dinner and some preparing her v-day gifts. man takes alot of patience. then the the fibo cheer and others descend on our pantry to do theirs as well and from what I heard they didn't sleep till 6am. I'm amazed.. anyway I received quite alot from them (maybe due to the fact that I'm in their class *shrug* ) so my table is full of pink and purple stuff.. including stuff from mel and french class ppl (thanks for the chocs!)
French class was quite amusing cus I got there early and I met Connie in the washroom and she wished me happy v-day. And then she proceeded to wish me happy v-day for chwee wei cus he told her to wish me specifically.. lol! ok.. interesting.. He didn't turn up for class until halfway through and then plonked down in the table just across from me.. meh..
Had the chemistry practical test yesterday.. I missed the TLC class so can you imagine when TLC is tested and I have NO clue as to what to do. Ms Yong I suppose being new had no idea as to how to proceed but I managed to scrape by by observing other people's TLC. whew! spent the whole of the evening afterwards helping the VNese with the rehearsal for the CNY performance.. I must say that Kim and Kung can play their parts really amusingly. Trong looks cute in a turban ^^
Today had the performance.. dance club came up with a fresh routine and finally the orchestras played good stuff! was going to lunch with Lynn Margy and Co. but they took so long making up their minds that I eventually met mum for lunch in town. spent the rest of the day shopping ^^ and I bought new shoes!
yay tmr reunion dinner.. and working again..
12:28 AM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |