N.E thing wasn't so bad albeit a little redundant since none of the suggestions would actually be able to be implemented anyway.. if only there was a way to change it all.. just can't think of any ideas.. I just realised how lucky my juniors are, they dun have social studies and N.E poured down their throats in this school. I completely forgot that other students were still studying it, I was like isn't that so primary school? *shrugs*
This week was rather eventful. My mentor group ended up winning the merit award for class deco! YAY!!! I mean I was so totally in shock because after we did everything up, I'd already begun to have a bad feeling about it all. Like it was really not good enough since it was a little sparse as compared to the designs of 504 and 503. But we won anyway! Apparently there are two categories. merit and excellence.. and of course as expected 505 clinched the excellence, but never in my dreams would I have imagined tt we would win the merit award. The whole class was clueless then lynn and I started jumping up and down and screaming with everyone giving us weird looks o.0 haha. We received a cert and $40 Macs vouchers! yay now we know where we'l be eating for the next birthday celebration haha.
me and lynn and the cert!! ^^
Chem lab was another interesting session. I'm waiting to see if this trend repeats itself for the rest of the semester. So far we've had at least one mishap or another every lab. This time, Gabriel's flask fell into the ice bath so he had to do it all over again. Then the water from Zhao Ye's condenser spurted out and got everywhere... including the hot oil bath, and we know what hot oil and water does.. the whole bench had to be evacuated. Then strangely enough, more then 3/4 of the class ends up with little or no experimental yield. I think only about five ppl got decent yields.. including me ^^ (yay for patience!)
I got decent marks for bio and chem is getting a little harder.. Math test was fun!! I just wish I knew how to do some of the qns tho..
Today had training again today... and I only just realised tt I had mildly twisted my foot when I was getting ready to go out... brilliant..>.<
Now am at Dan's church listening to him and Sam and some dude jamming. Seems they're practising for valentine's day.. 0.o ookay..
I managed to get ernest and too some extent lynn hooked onto "digital love" haha.. i'm eeevil.. but it is a nice song..
yay tmr california pizza.. me mum and angela.. whee!Your Brain is 53% Female, 47% Male 
Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeveYour Mind is NC-17 Rated 
You're mind is so filthy... you should should be washing every part of you out with soap.
If your thoughts can go dirty, they do. Almost everything is NC-17 to you!Your Pirate Name Is... 
Your Geek Profile: 
Music Geekiness: Moderate
Academic Geekiness: Low
Fashion Geekiness: Low
Gamer Geekiness: Low
General Geekiness: Low
Movie Geekiness: Low
SciFi Geekiness: Low
Geekiness in Love: None
Internet Geekiness: None
Ernest so HAS to take ALL of these quizes hehehe..
9:50 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |