I have:
-Chem quiz
-Bio quiz
-Bio seminar
-Math Test
heck.. anyway this week was pretty ok considering half the week was a holiday. Spent it working, for which I get paid double!!! Yay for public hols!
Din get much for CNY though. I find that as my age is inversely proportionate to the CNY collection ..*pouts*
Didn't do much hols hmwk which ended up with me chionging my work the night before the start of school. what and accomplishment! 1015 words of english essay in less then 2 hours from 100+ words at the start of the hols. I think I'm a professional crapper. Which reminds me, Ms Ching considers my art essay to be one of the best. o.0 riiiiiight I have no idea how that happened since most of them were on the spot essays filled with mostly repetitive and big-space-filling words and points.
Well I can only quote what is commonly known: Art History is 10% knowledge+ 90% crap.
Did more plaster casting.. this time did my face.. made a phantom of the opera-like mask.. gonna try and polish it up another time..
Friday went out with the twins, DG and her brother. Had to go find Rachael and David in the midst of Orchard road during the Chingay Parade. It was like trying to search for two needles in a bloody big and noisy haystack. Only the twins, DG and her bro were remotely interested in watching it (Josh and I can't be bothered by it) especially Sam who spent one part just ogling at some showgirl's goodies.. lol! it runs in the family.. it runs in the family.. XD Finally took off to Marina square for some pool. Man, DG's brother is PRO at pool and he tells me that he doesn't play much.. yeah right! Anyway Dan got his ass kicked at pool and Josh had to help save us from the DG and her bro.
Kevin found me on friendster. Haha! I think friendster is pretty handy at meeting old classmates. Gosh he's grown. I remember he used to be puny and really brat-ish but now.. mignon!
Had a craving for sushi today so we met up at SakaeSushi for lunch ^^. Gosh the guy is cheeky. I guess that side of him never went away. He even called Dan to join us for lunch! Ugh that guy is incorrigible! Dan was clueless about how to get there (as usual) and when he got there he didn't even see us so we both pretended not to be there and played a trick on him. Kev told him on the phone that he was still at home! I think we offended several people sitting nearby cus we were laughing so hard. Poor Dan, I think he felt lamposty. Kev was so nice cus he paid for lunch even when I was trying to pay for my bill. Went to arcade where we played pool for the second time in the week. Dan got trashed at pool (again!) even though I told Kevin to be nice.. lol I think Dan felt kinda left out today cus he didn't talk much. It's all Kevin's fault ^^
Well the twins leave on Wednesday T.T I'm going to miss them. Hope I can make it to their party on Sunday though. Hostel wants us to be back by 7, and Ms Ang is holding the b'day celebration on Sunday as well.. brilliant.. *fret* oh boy
ack ok now back to chem.. I hate reaction mech! >.<
8:10 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |