had the residents meeting with our MP this evening. Issues on the property and such.
I must say the guy from EM services is damn incompetent. There has got to be something about government people and their hands... As expected the loser of our upstairs neighbour opened his mouth and removed all doubt of his stupidity. I just found out that some of my neighbors actually hold prestigious positions and that they just look totally ordinary so we all never knew. This meeting proved to be interesting. Since we have no lack of dialogue sessions in school this is nothing foreign but still I wouldn't have gone if my mum didn't ask me to go.
I got a one day job for tmr at raffles convention centre.. yay! finally something tangible. I also got an interview for saturday which looks highly promising *cross fingers (and toes if possible)* Supposed to wear all black tmr. I'm going to look so dull... and I foresee my feet is going to die before the end of tmr.
yay chiwi's leave for here tmr as well...
ohmen spent so much money this hols. I can't rmbr when I last spent so much. I only rmbr such an occasion a few years back when I was around 14. Suppose it's safe to say after I bought myself all this stuff, I won't be spending a bundle anytime soon.
Must thank my bro though, he finally decided to get my an X'mas present and paid for one of my expenses.. hehe saved me quite a bit.. THX bro!!
I am SO SO praying that mr wong decides to reunite 8A next year.. plsplspls!!
I just hope we don't end up with some nasty nasty people..
Whenever I am home my mum gives me coffee in the morning.. then yesterday I decided to stop taking coffee and for the last three days I've been suffering from headaches ranging from mild to goddamnawful... IMNOTADDICTEDTOCOFFEE!!!! so i've been drinking water or juice hoping that it's gonna go away.. >.<
ok need to sleep or else I won't wake up in time to go to work tmr =P
11:11 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |