was heading to my bus stop to go home and I decided to take the illegal route and jaywalk. I don't know how it happened but I slipped and fell on the road just when there was oncoming traffic... fortunately the car swerved to avoid me... huge huge scare... and I got away with just a few scrapes on my hands... *whew
and when you think it can't get worse, at the bus stop I saw this jerk I knew from way back.. he's like the hugest jerk I know..
(ok maybe not the hugest since the honour is reserved for some other guy I know) but anyway how sucky can life get? I nearly die, then I meet this jerk at the bus stop. It must be a sign!! that I should go be.................. a hermit
yes hermit life definitely sounds appealing.. jungles of sumatra sound nice.. nice weather this time of year >.< can't shake the image of that oncoming car from my mind.. *shudders*
anyway I'll try to concentrate on something more frivolous like the new shoes I bought.. simply love them! <3
I'm becoming a little more appreciative of my parents, and especially home food, since I got into the hostel.. I even came back this evening just to eat my mum's cooking ^^
Au moins ceux qui ont importe ont su a son sujet d'abord. Je pense cela en tout ceci, au moins quelque chose de bon suis sorti de ceci. Nous avons decouvert a __. C'est classique les choses de maniere comme ceci se produisent toujours a la derniere minute quand une personne est sur le point de partir. Mais j'estime qu'au moins nous avons fini par savoir, et c'est assez bon pour moi...
actually I don't think Paris Hilton's are much different from most of the songs today.. its not half bad.. nice beat but otherwise quite run of the mill..
yay for tomorrow, I hope it goes well.
KT Tunstall-
Can you help me
Can you let me go
And can you still love me
When you can't see me anymore
I wish it were simple
But we give up easily
You're close enough to see that
You're the other side of the world to me
10:07 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |