firstly,
Happy B'dae GU!!! Happy B'dae JX!!!
and to shane as well haha
Finally finished watching FMA.. sad though edward got lost in the other world in the end...
Bought Gu and Jx their presents and chew came along to get his mum's present.. eventually he got her a shawl.. wonder how he thought of tt ^^
Gave Gu a pair of studs.. not sure if she likes it cus I don't wear earrings myself...
Request from chew.. so here goes..
Are you happy wif ur life now?
Fairly happy.. I've alot to be grateful for..
When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him/her fast?
Well not having met the right person as of yet.. I can't say.. but generally I don't believe in love at first sight.. or fast haha.. got to get to know him first
Have you ever had ur heart broken?Learnt A lesson?
Nope... Learnt lessons though, through experience...
Do you believe there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
No I don't
Would you take someone back if he cheats on you?
Highly unlikely.. I would have to be extremely close to the person to even forgive so yeah.. of course I would also expect the same if I cheated on him, so all's fair...
Have you ever talked about marriage with another before?
Yeah.. quite alot though.. but purely for discussion's sake ^^
Do you want children?
Want being the operative word here.. want.. not now but perhaps when I'm alot alot older..
How many?
Two would be nice ^^ boy and girl...
Would you ever consider adoption?
I would if the circumstances permit...
If someone likes you right now, what do you think is the best way to let you know his/her feelings?
Tell me?? But I hate it when they start to act all different and start avoiding you when they begin to like you.. gets irritating..
Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
If time permits me I don't see why not...
Be honest. what is the furthest thing you and ur ex did?
lol you can ask my ex personally.. ^^
Do you believe in love at first sight?
No
Are you romantic?
A little.. But I'm more on the pragmatic side..
Do you believe you can change someone?
No. I can only guide and advice and facilitate the person's journey in changing themselves for the better.
If you could get married somewhere, where would it be?
Europe ^^
Do you give in easily when you’re fighting?
I'm usually not confrontational.. But if I did get into a fight I would have had to have a really good reason for it.. So I wouldn't back off.
Do you have feelings for someone right now?
*rolls eyes* these are the kind of questions that get you nowhere..
Do you ever wished that you could have someone but you messed it up?
Usually it was the other way round.. but no.. I wouldn't say messed it up perse.. people tend to get scared off by me haha ^^
Have you ever broken a heart?
If I did would they tell me?
If one day ur best fren falls in love with the person u are deeply in love with, what will you do?
By this question I can assume that I finally am truly and deeply in love with this person.. and I assume that I am probably already in a relationship with said person so being in love with this person I probably would have enough trust in him to stay faithful to me? So I wouldn't do anything about it..
Are you missing someone right now?
Haha another question that gets you nowhere.. but yeah I'm missing several people right now including my dog...
Who is on your mind that you wish to tag now?
I highly doubt anyone I know is into this kind of thing anyway haha ^^
ok now? I did it already haha..
Exams coming soon.. Already been sent the timetable which is a little depressing as now I have this file on my com desktop reminding me about THAT time of the year again..
2:23 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |