there's now an assignment from every subject I have due next week... no going home for me :(
went out yesterday with a fren.. had quite a fun time went bowling and went window shopping.. I need to practice my bowling!! din even manage a strike.. my ball went in a straight line but there were always TWO left.. bleagh.. my bowling balls are jinxed =P
the stupid keychain I want keeps evading me and that shop sold it!! but they just ran out of stock... argh! tsktsktsk..
Theresa sent this to me.. hers was damn funny
IF A MOVIE WAS MADE OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Open your music player
Put it on shuffle.
Press play.
For every question type the song that's playing.
When you go to a new question press the next button.
Opening Credits: Me & You- Cassie ft. Method Man
hmm interesting.. nice opening.. not sure how it applies though..
Waking Up: Fall to Pieces- Avril Lavigne
yes definitely.. can't get out of bed in one piece ^^
Falling In Love: The Prayer- Celine Dion
hmm slow song.. guidance.. quite suitable...
Fight Scene: Everything in Its Time- Corrine May
really really wrong kinda song for a fight scene action packed kinda song.. rather slow.. doesn't sound like a blockbuster haha
Breaking Up: World Wide Suicide- Pearl Jam
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Make-up: Hopelessly Devoted to You- Olivia Newton John (Grease)
hmm I would have to be if I ever did make up.. haha
Secret Love: You're the One That I Want- John Travolta Olivia Newton John (Grease)
how appropriate.. skippy catchy tune ^^
Life's Okay: Stickwitu- PCD
hmm PCD not that great.. They kinda fell out of my favourites.. dun see how it connects lol
Heartbreak: ManEater- Nelly Furtado
hahahahahaha interesting... very interesting...
Mental Breakdown: Phantom of the Opera Overture
definitely!!.. the big organ and booming chords haha makes it sounds like something big is about to happen.. could have been a great fight scene song but I suppose my mental breakdown is just as big haha ^^
Driving: S.O.S- Rihanna
omg hahaha I foresee I'm gonna be a bad driver...
Flashbacks: No Tomorrow- Orson
rofl.. its really getting coincidental...
Happy Dance: Because of You- Kelly Clarkson
doesn't really match.. sad slow song..
Regretting: It's Like That- Mariah Carey
yup.. c'est la vie..
Long Night Alone: Leave Me Alone- The Veronicas
go away!! I wanna watch my 4 seasons of Blackadder!! ^^
Final Battle: Don't Tell Me- Avril Lavigne
Not unless I'm fighting my parents or smth...
Death Scene: Drowning- Backstreet Boys
haha yeah I can't swim.. Really interesting... I'd better watch out..
Ending Credits: Nobody's Home- Avril Lavigne
hahahaha you bet there won't be...
interesting how this turned out..
7:58 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |