ok camp... well all i can say is tt its smth i've never done b4 at all.. well mostly. its not like i didn't have it in pri sch. but yeah high ropes, flying fox.. night trek is all first time stuff for me..
Day 1:
arrive at sch fall in and receive instructions abt camp
no mp3... sad man but i gotta say those 3 days w/o all that stuff really taught me how to live without em.. i haven't touched my mp3 since i got back.. well had mostly boring goal setting stuff and yeah how to be a better leader.. i think sumone else needs to pay attention to that if you want me to respect you as a leader yah? haha.. so yes bridge building man damn boring and hot and only few of us girls doing the stickytapefingersstraws stuff.. but then lunch came and umm high ropes and flying fox!!!! man tt one is uber cool.. way cool... fun fun fun.. haha i have never done that before...its like u drop then whee off you go.. night walk was very fun.. it looked damn scary but actually its not that dark after all.. maybe if i'm alone then yeah it'll be creepy... but it was quite a nice walk.. breath of fresh air.. but headache kept interfering...only 3 minutes to shower!!! and even though we return an hour late our lights out is extended by only 15 min.. so all of us rushing to change and shower and drink some Milo.. haha the highlight of the day.. the cup of Milo before bed ^^...sleeping in a tent is also smth new.. it was quite hot but i slept next to the door... so what was interesting was I'm next to the door but everyone ELSE in the tent has mosquito bites cept me.. o.0
Day 2:
Wake at 5. 48 am.. damn dark and argh not enuf sleep.. O.O.. panda eyes.. heh.. constantly running from campsite to chalet area.. leaving us all in stitches.. even after breakfast.. not good.. my tent mates kept leaving our tent open.. and i keep saying close the bloody tent.. so fine i close it myself.. then it rains! and when we return.. our tent is dry while others are wet.. see? close the tent la..
Had city hunt and i tell you that is the most stupid activity I've ever done.. like ALL that walking REALLY helps me become a better leader, understand my goals in life and such and such.. then when we get there after 12 km!!! our lunch has to be cooked before we can eat it.. its fine if we hadn't already walked all that way.. but we just slurped our baked beans, crunched on our raw maggi mee and munched on raw sausages.... fire was damn uncooperative but thanks to instructor victor he got one started for us...lol Lynn loves Milo freeze... then had campfire and all.. pretty fun.. war games haha... if found the secret in surviving in war games.. and I only got caught once in the entire game too!.. and no cuts or bruises. Its amazing how some people wanna win so badly they push others out of the way jus to save themselves.. despicable. My glow stick was purple ^^ and I exchanged it with Eugenie for another purple one! Haha ok lame but I got the same colour but I didn't wanna give it up..
Day 3:
Mostly just tying up the loose ends and packing up…sing sch song and all being all chummy..
Came back, changed, unpacked, had lunch, sat down on the sofa after lunch and closed my eyes for a little while and wake up the next morning... o.0
Bro's b'day:
Yes my little bro turned 14 on teacher's day.. ^^ and he has such a nice present too.. wish I were him haha.. I got my presents too although I really didn't expect it..
Few days before camp I was in Orchard and I saw this cute jacket.. and I go for camp and I come back and voila my mum bought it for me... I didn't even mention I saw it or ask for it.. WOW.. amazing.. its like she must have attached a cam to my bag or smth and saw what I was looking at.. got some other pretty cool stuff too.. mostly clothes..
Yeah I shud start a countdown.. or shud I just see how many remember?
4:50 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |