thank you lord! you are so wonderful! i cud so cry..
we have been having such "nice" weather man.. lovely.. so nice I WANNA MIGRATE!! sheesh.. anw 301 blog is up and it rox and our t'ees are coming to and tt rox too and games day is coming.. that rox too.. and level camp tt rox too and my b'dae yeah tt so rox!
i'm crapping but now i'm just on sucha high.. whee!!
ok serious now.. last fri was like amazing.. stayed in sch till 8.30.. it was soo dark.. god scary, but jingxuan was freaking out and the two guys were indifferent.. haha guys! always acting so cool.. and yayay math puzzles are so fun.. i'm trying to do them faster and faster each time.. hmwk has been managable.. hopefully i can maintain tt for a longer period and video project is up! ok i seriosuly need to get everybody together to do it.. i think it'll be quite fun to do it..
need to do art duty roster.. sigh everyody jus scoots and leaves leslie grace chi mikel and i to clean the REST of the stuff.. not fair.. we do need to go home too..
i got a silver for napha.. missed gold by 1 point.. i shall try to retake sth to make up for it.. but i think i've written enuf for now.. so sleepy.. mus go sleeeeep..
Crazy Chick- Charlotte Church
I think I'm gonna need some therapy
Oh babe I hope you got a PHD
Won't you lay me on the leather couch?
I got a lot I need to talk about
I think I'm crazy
Think I'm stupid
Must have lost my mind
Wonderin' what I'm thinking
Lovin' you cos' boy if you were mine
I'd really go insane
You'd be my favourite thing
I go ballistic yeah your making me a crazy chick
You drivin' me
To insanity
All the things you do
You make me come anew
I just can't help myself
I need professional help, help
I need professional help (lol fiona needs help singing this song XD no la i'm jus jk
You really done it this time
You know you've twisted my mind
You got me actin' like a whacked-out chick
Who will be responsible?
Cos' I’m really not logical
No I won't be to blame
You know I’m really not sane
I think I'm crazy
Think I'm stupid
Must have lost my mind
Wonderin' what I'm thinking
Lovin' you cos' boy if you were mine
I'd really go insane
You'd be my favourite thing
I go ballistic yeah your making me a crazy chick
You drivin' me
To insanity
All the things you do
You make me come anew
I just can't help myself
I need professional help, help
Can't get you out of my head
So let me just confess
For those kisses baby
For your love
You drive me crazy I can't get enough, No
I think I'm crazy
Think I'm stupid
Must have lost my mind
Wonderin' what I'm thinking
Lovin' you cos' boy if you were mine
I'd really go insane
You'd be my favourite thing
I go ballistic yeah your making me a crazy chick
You drivin' me
To insanity
All the things you do
You make me come anew
I just can't help myself
I need professional help, help
You drivin' me
To insanity
All the things you do
You make me come anew
I just can't help myself
I need professional help, help
(I need professional help)
You drivin' me
To insanity
All the things you do
You make me come anew
I just can't help myself
I need professional help (I need), help
10:50 PM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |