youth day was lots of fun.. i loved the water bombs part.. i got all wet esp cus ken kept splashing water at mee.. ugh but anyways after tt went to gv at PS with jac josh caiyue jieshen and gab to watch War of the Worlds.. it is damn cool but soo creepy.. i love that movie.. then umm long weekend and i dun do my hmwk.. soo lazy but i'm doing it now anw..
We have to do this service learning thingy for sch and for fund raising my grp is selling brownies tmr thursday.. come buy ok?? cus all this is to get that hamper for the family we are visiting.. so do your part!! yeah!! lol ok ok.. but must must buy.. hope it all goes well..
Addicted to Bass- puretone
I got two pale hands up against the window pane
I'm shaking with the heat of my need again
It starts in my feet, reverbs up to my brain
There's nothing I can do to reverse the gain
I'm looking down to the street below
There's nothing in the way they move to show
They too, know what I knew
They too hunger for the beast below
Listening to the radio I feel so out of place
There's a certain something missing that the treble can't erase
I know you can tell just by looking at my face
A word about my weakness
I'm totally addicted to bass
Wow woah ho
Totally addicted to bass
Wow woah ho
(Wow woah ho)
There's nothing I can do to be cool
I don't sleep till I've had my fuel
It frustrates if I am deprived
A hunger that grates from deep inside
I feel like I'm doing time
Imprisoned by dependence on a rhythm sublime
In my mind I must overcome the need to define
The solitary silence of a faceless crime
Standing by the stereo I'm feeling so alone
My back against a speaker and I'm moving on my own
Surrounded by so many and they're staring at my face
They're picking up my problem
Totally addicted to bass
Wow woah ho
Totally addicted to bass
Wow woah ho
Your bassline is shooting up my spine
Wow woah ho
Your bassline has got me feeling fine
It's filling up my mind
Sunrise at my window, I look down on the street
People I see everywhere are tapping their feet
Suddenly I realise in a look that I was wrong
Everybody's groovin' to their own song
Down at the scene below
There's something in the way they move to show
They too, know what I know
They too hunger for the beast below
Rhythm's running over me to wash away my fears
The backbeat of humanity sweetens my tears
There's something that's connected us down throughout the years
No need to feel so lonely, everyone's addicted to bass
Wow woah ho
Everyone's addicted to bass
Wow woah ho
Your bassline is shooting up my spine
Your bassline
Your bassline has got me feeling fine
It's filling up my mind
Your bassline is shooting up my spine
Your bassline
Your bassline has got me feeling fine
It's filling up my mind...
12:44 AM
_Me
Debz
10sept
Virgo
NUS Life Science Major
Ex-NUSHS
MO8601 Grad Class of '08
Archery <3
Taekwondo
Tennis
Photography
Blue Orange
MAN U!!!
_Count
Till The End of My Two Years:
_You
_Wishlist
Driving License!
Samick Masters/W&W Inno CXT riser!!
New carbon arrows!
Paua shell !!! <3
Charms:four leaf clover, x'mas, dog, cross,
_Words
_Past
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
| Get a hit counter here. |